2019 Goldrick Seminar: Maritime Trade and its implications for Australia's Defence
The Australian Naval Institute and the Australian Centre for the Study of Armed Conflict (ACSACS, UNSW Canberra) will jointly hold the 2019 Goldrick Seminar at the Australian Defence Force Academy on Wednesday, 18 September 2019. This seminar is also supported by the Royal Australian Navy’s Sea Power Centre - Australia and the Submarine Institute of Australia.
This year's seminar is titled Maritime Trade and its Implications for Australia’s Defence, a topic which was selected by the Chief of Navy.
- Vice Admiral Michael Noonan, AO, RAN, Chief of Navy
- Air Vice Marshal John Blackburn AO (Ret'd)
- Rod Nairn, AM, CEO Australian Shipping Limited
- Captain Philippe Petitdidier, Defence Attache, Embassy of France in Australia
- Teresa Lloyd, CEO Maritime Industry Australia Limited
- Professor Rob McLaughlin, Director ACSACS
2019 Goldrick Seminar draft program can be downloaded:
Tickets can be purchased via this link: