UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting with FREE parking
- FREE Onsite GYM and Indoor Sports Centre
- Strong commitment to staff development and learning
- Strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
The School of Business is one of four schools at the University of New South Wales Canberra. The School offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment focusing on delivering high quality teaching in both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Under the direction of the School Manager, the Administrative Officer is the first point of contact for the School Administration and provides high quality, responsive administrative support and assistance within the School of Business. The Administrative Officer plays a key role in the establishment, maintenance and improvement of the School Office systems and processes to ensure the efficient and effective operation and service of the administration team.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Meet the education and work experience requirements of this position
- Demonstrate an excellent record in performing administrative duties within a university or a similar organisation
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, with proven ability to develop good relationships and to work as part of a team
- Show excellent organisational, administration and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks, establish priorities and meet deadlines, while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Have proficient word-processing, spreadsheet, web, database and related computer skills
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
To Apply: Please follow the link to the UNSW Careers Portal Position Number - 59864, and sign in or register as a new user.
Find out more about working at UNSW at your Faculty/Division web address
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
Please disable "Pop-up Blockers" to view Position Description Document