Adam P. Henry is an Adjunct Lecturer at the Australian Centre for Cyber Security at UNSW Canberra and Co-Lead of the Australian Chapter for the Cybersecurity Workforce Alliance (CWA). He is a cybersecurity education, skills and workforce development expert and researcher. In late 2017, he contributed to the Australian Prime Minister’s Cyber Resilience Taskforce – Skills Stream. Adam has been a policy and business IT professional with over a decade of experience working for the Australian Government Department of Education and Training. He has a Bachelor of Business Informatics from the University of Canberra, a Master of Business Administration from Curtin University and a Master of Cyber Security, Strategy and Diplomacy from UNSW Canberra. He has extensive experience in digital leadership and transformation, developing, leading and executing technology business solutions and strategies. He has collaborated with stakeholders to prudently leverage technology to transform and simplify business processes while delivering significant policy initiatives and implementation.
Most recently Adam presented at the Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS) International Conference: Realigning Cybersecurity Education –Mastering the Cybersecurity Skills Crisis: Realigning Educational Outcomes to Industry Requirements. He also wrote a piece in the Australian Financial Review, Growing a cyber-security workforce at home published on the 6th November 2017.
Adam will be presenting at the CyberNB Conference, May 2018 in Canada on International Cybersecurity Collaboration and Australia's Cybersecurity Workforce Agenda.
- Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS) Seminar: Mastering the Cyber Security Skills Crisis August 2017
- Plenary Speaker - ACCS International Cybersecurity Education Conference November 2017 (To be Published)
- Speaker - CyberNB Workforce Development Submit (New Brunswick, Canada. May 2018)
- ACCS Discussion Paper No. 4 Mastering the Cyber Security Skills Crisis: Realigning Educational Outcomes to Industry Requirements
- Growing a Cyber-Security Workforce at Home, Australian Financial Review, November 5, 2017
To Be Published
- Mastering the Cyber Security Crisis: Responding to Industries Cyber Requirements - Developing a Cyber Workforce, 2018