Defence Reliability, Availability, Maintainability (RAM) Conference 2018
Lecture Theatre North (Building 32), LT09
Parking is available in Carpark 90.
The Defence Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM) Conference is being held on Thursday, 10 May 2018 at UNSW Canberra.
The Conference is an opportunity for Defence, industry, research and academic institutions to come together and discuss key reliability and maintenance challenges and potential solutions that face Defence projects today. It also provides an opportunity for industry to provide direct feedback and suggestions to the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG) on reliability and maintenance engineering matters.
The theme for the Conference is reducing life cycle costs through reliability.
The key objectives of the conference are to:
- provide an opportunity for CASG Divisions and their industry partners to demonstrate their reliability and maintenance engineering efforts in delivering capability.
- recognise and celebrate important Defence and industry reliability and maintenance successes.
- discuss current - and contribute to future - reliability and maintenance policy initiatives that may impact Defence industry
- share lessons learnt, and identify opportunities and facilitate networks to improve how Defence and industry can better work together.
The Program will be available in April 2018.
The registration fees are broken into the following two broad categories:
Defence (Uniformed and APS members)
Funded by Defence
Non-Defence (Industry and academia)
$100 per person
Defence personnel seeking to attend the Conference are to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First Name
- Request to be added to Capability Systems Centre email list (Y/N)
- Special Dietary Requirements
Places are limited, so interested personnel are encouraged to register early.
Registrations close 30 April 2018
The Conference is catered.