Content & Media Manager
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Creative Media Unit (CMU) is responsible for the creation and implementation of communication, public relations and marketing collateral for UNSW Canberra at the Australian Defence Force Academy.
About the role
The Content and Media Manager is responsible for the development of creative and engaging content to support the social, website, multimedia, print publication, research and communications needs of UNSW Canberra. In collaboration with the Head of Communications UNSW Canberra, this role will help drive and deliver the media and content strategy for the University.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Proven expertise in: content production for all digital mediums; PR and Media.
- A relevant degree with subsequent relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
- Proven ability in understanding target audiences, with an effective writing style and understanding of high-impact messaging to key audiences.
To Apply: Please follow the link to the UNSW Careers Portal Position Number - 60523, and sign in or register as a new user.
Find out more about working at UNSW at your Faculty/Division web address
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
Please disable "Pop-up Blockers" to view Position Description Document