Manager, Equity and Diversity
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting with FREE parking
- FREE Onsite GYM and Indoor Sports Centre
- Strong commitment to staff development and learning
- Strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
UNSW Canberra, has a unique opportunity for an Equity, Diversity and Inclusion professional. The position is a diverse one, supporting Equity and Diversity, for the Canberra Campus, while maintaing strong ties with the Equity and Diversity Unit on the Kensington campus. The position provides high level informed advice, research and analysis of equity policies and programs. In addition, the position is also responsible for ensuring the delivery of effective services that reflect the changing equity needs of UNSW Canberra staff, and students, including the provision of high quality training and coaching.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a relevant degree and extensive experience, with a particular emphasis in equity and diversity
- Demonstated experience in the delivery of diversity initiatives and programs
- Excellent communication skills
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
To Apply: Please follow the link to the UNSW Careers Portal Position Number - 59999, and sign in or register as a new user.
Find out more about working at UNSW Canberra
Please disable "Pop-up Blockers" to view Position Description Document
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
Any questions about the application process - please email email@example.com