Research Associate - Acoustics
- UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting with FREE parking
- FREE Onsite GYM and Indoor Sports Centre
- Strong commitment to staff development and learning
- Strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
The School of Engineering and Information Technology (SEIT) offers a flexible and friendly working environment that is well-resourced. SEIT delivers research-informed education in its high quality, accredited, globally recognised engineering and computing degrees to its undergraduate students. The School offers programs in electrical, mechanical, aeronautical, and civil engineering as well as in aviation, information technology and cyber security to graduates and professionals who will be Australia’s future technology decision makers.
An exciting position exists the School of Engineering and Information Technology, UNSW Canberra, for a Research Associate to undertake investigation into the properties of acoustic metamaterials operating in the audible frequency range. The project will be primarily experimental in nature, but may also include the development of theoretical and/or numerical models to guide and interpret the experimental program, under the direction of Dr David Powell.
In your application you should systematically address the selection criteria outlined in the Position Description on the Jobs@UNSW Career Portal.
An applicant may be required to undergo pre-employment checks prior to appointment to this role.
To Apply: Please follow the link to the UNSW Careers Portal Position Number - 59700, and sign in or register as a new user.
Find out more about working at UNSW at unsw.adfa.edu.au
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
Please disable "Pop-up Blockers" to view Position Description Document