Current courses I teach
Signals and Systems. 3rd Year undergrad course.
Digital Signal Processing and Control.
Previously taught courses
- Control Theory 1
- Control Theory 2
- Circuits and Systems 1, 1st year introductory Circuits Theory course
- Power and Machines, 3rd year undergrad course
- Circuits, Signals and Systems, 2nd year undergrad course
- Navigation systems: Theory and practice. 4th year elective.
- Modern signal estimation and filtering techniques, postgrad course
- Principles of Electronics and Electrical Technology (joint with Dr. Xiuping Jia), 2nd year undergrad course
- Modeling and Simulation, 4th year undergrad course
- Linear Systems, postgrad course
- Kalman Filtering, postgrad course
© Valeri Ougrinovski, 2015. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not represent the views of UNSW Australia.