ACT Young Women in Engineering (YoWIE)
Ever wondered where studying maths and science at school can take you?
Come and experience Engineering at UNSW Canberra
- Pull apart and rebuild an engine
- Command a robot to solve a problem
- Simulate realistic-looking trees on a computer
- Test aircraft wings in a wind tunnel
- Fly a drone by remote control
- and much more
If you’re a young woman in Years 9 or 10 in 2019, you’re invited to attend our FREE Young Women in Engineering (YoWIE) three-day workshop.
UNSW Canberra, in Campbell ACT
How to apply
Online registration is now open. For instructions on how to register, see the Registration tab.