ACT Young Women in Engineering (YoWIE)
Ever wondered where studying maths and science at school can take you?
Come and experience Engineering at UNSW Canberra
- Pull apart and rebuild an engine
- Command a robot to solve a problem
- Simulate realistic-looking trees on a computer
- Test aircraft wings in a wind tunnel
- Fly a drone by remote control
- and much more
If you’re a young woman in Years 8 or 9 in 2019, you’re invited to attend our FREE Young Women in Engineering (YoWIE) three-day workshop.
UNSW Canberra, in Campbell ACT
13 - 15 January 2020
How to apply
YoWIE 2020 registrations have now closed. Registrations for YoWIE 2021 will open soon.