Field of Study: Geography
Research Topic: Estimating tropical forest above-ground biomass at the local scale using multi-source space-borne remote sensing data - A case study of Daklak province, Vietnam
- Nguyen Dinh Duong, Le Van Anh, Ho Le Thu (2014). Interpretation of land cover using spectral modulation pattern - an example with Landsat 8 OLI image. Vietnam Journal of Earth Sciences, Vol.36, No.4 (2014), pp. 480-488. ISSN: 0866-7187
- Nguyen Dinh Duong, Le Van Anh, Ho Le Thu, Nguyen Kim Anh (2014). Spectral signatures in Landsat 8 OLI image and their interpretation for land cover study. Proceedings of the 35th Asian Conference on Remote Sensing (ACRS). Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar, 27-31 October 2014
- Nguyen Dinh Duong, Le Van Anh, Ho Le Thu, Nguyen Kim Anh (2014). Integrating Multispectral Pixel-Based and Object-Based Classification in Industrial Tree Mapping Using Satellite Imagery. Proceedings of the Conference on Science and Technology. 8 July 2014, Hanoi, Vietnam. ISBN: 978-604-904-255-3
- Le Van Anh, Tran Anh Tuan (2014). Estimation of land surface temperature using emissivity calculated from Normalized Difference Vegetation Index. Vietnam Journal of Earth Sciences, Vol.36, No.2 (2014). ISSN: 0866-7187
- Nguyen Dinh Duong, Ho Le Thu, Le Van Anh, Nguyen Kim Anh (2013). Oil Pollution in Vietnam and Neighboring Sea. Vietnam Journal of Earth Sciences, Vol.35, No.4 (2013), pp.424-432. ISSN: 0866-7187
- Le Van Anh, Manu Mehta, S. K. Saha, Shefali Agrawal (2013). Rule Based Classification Approach for Mapping Land Degradation. Proceedings of the 34th Asian Conference on Remote Sensing (ACRS). ISBN: 978-602-9439-33-5. Bali, Indonesia, 20-24th October 2013.
- Van-Tuan Nghiem, Rachid Nedjai, Van-Anh Le, Laure Charleux (2013). Application of GIS and Remote Sensing for Predicting Land-Use Change in the French Jura Mountains with the LCM Model: The Impact of Variables on the Disturbance Model. Proceedings of the 34th Asian Conference on Remote Sensing (ACRS). ISBN: 978-602-9439-33-5. Bali, Indonesia, 20-24th October 2013.
- Nguyen Dinh Duong, Nguyen Kim Anh, Le Van Anh, Le Minh Hang (2013). Monitoring of Oil Spill at Sea by SAR Image. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Geoinformation for Disaster Management (Gi4DM). ISBN: 978-604-913-173-8. Hanoi, Vietnam 9-11 December 2013
- Nguyen Dinh Duong, Le Van Anh, Ho Le Thu, Nguyen Kim Anh (2013). Oil pollution in Vietnam sea and East Sea. Proceedings of the 2nd National-wide Conference on Marine Geology. 10 -12th October, 2013 Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Manu Mehta, Van Le Anh, S. K. Saha, Shefali Agrawal (2012). Evaluation of indices and parameters obtained from optical and thermal bands of Landsat 7 ETM+ for mapping of salt-affected soils and water-logged areas, Asian Journal of Geoinformatics, Vol.12, No.4 (2012), Pp. 9-16. ISSN: 1513-6728
- Nguyen Dinh Duong, Nguyen Mai Phuong, Le Van Anh, Le Minh Hang, Nguyen Kim Anh (2011). Monitoring oil spill on the sea using microwave remote sensing. Science and Technics Publishing House. ISBN: 211079 B00
- Nguyen Ba Duy, Le Van Anh, Pham Duc Thuat (2010). Application of Remote Sensing and GIS Technology for planning and management of urban trees. Proceedings of the 5th National Scientific Conference on Geography. Hanoi, Vietnam, 19 June, 2010.
- Duong Nguyen Dinh, Anh Le Van, Thu Ho Le (2009). Establishment the map of sources of oil pollution in Vietnam Sea and East Sea. Proceedings of the Scientific Conference in 50th Founding Anniversary of Survey and Mapping. Hanoi, Vietnam, 24 December, 2009.
- Anh Le Van, Duong Nguyen Dinh, Thu Ho Le (2009). Sources of oil pollution in Vietnam Sea and East Sea. Proceedings of the 7th International Federation of Surveyors (FIG) Regional Conference. Hanoi, Vietnam, 19-22th October, 2009.
- Dinh Duong Nguyen, Mai Phuong Nguyen, Van Anh Le, Le Thu Ho, Anh Tuan Tran, Kim Anh Nguyen, Marit Almvik, Ole Martin Eklo, Nina Svae Johansen, Einar Nordhus and Hans Overgaard (2009). Pesticides, Agriculture and Health in Vietnam. Bioforsk Plant Health and Plant Protection, Vol. 4 No.105, 2009. ISBN: 978-82-17-00530-8