CAPABILITY LIFE CYCLE (CLC) AND CAPABILITY MANAGEMENT PRACTICES SHORT COURSE
Adams Auditorium, ADFA
The Capability Systems Centre at UNSW Canberra will provide a professional education short course on the CLC and capability management practices for the capability workforce on behalf of ADFA.
The CLC and Capability Management Practices short course will be delivered by Associate Professor Mike Ryan and Dr Shari Soutberg at Adams Auditorium, ADFA, during the period 5-9 Feb 18. The course not only describes the CLC but also situates it in the broader context and explains the underpinning practices.
The Introduction to the CLC and Capability Management Practices short course will:
- explain the CLC including:
- strategic themes;
- attributes, principles and expected behaviours;
- governance, roles and accountabilities;
- the phases of CLC;
- detail the underpinning practices of the CLC; and
- describe the key artefacts and their purpose.
The registration fees are broken into the following two broad categories:
- Defence: Uniformed and APS members with a PMKEYS number; and
- Non-Defence: Industry and academia without a PMKEYS number.
The fees for the course are:
Defence (with PMKEYS Number
$792 per person
Non-Defence (without PMKEYS Number)
$880 per person