Summer School on Model-Based Decision Analysis 2019
The Capability Systems Centre at UNSW Canberra will host the Summer School on Model-Based Decision Analysis the week before MODSIM 2019.
The Summer School will include intensive learning sessions including one-on-one time:
- System thinking concepts and key problem solving techniques
- Systems dynamics modeling techniques
- Hands-on model development training
- Advanced topics such as exploratory analysis and simulation-optimization approaches
Expression of Interest
Please email expressions of interest regarding the Summer School on Model-Based Decision Analysis 2019 to be held from 25 to 29 November 2019 to the Capability Systems Centre at email@example.com by 11 February 2019.
Please ensure you provide the following information when emailing your expression of interest:
- First Name:
- Accommodation: Single room / Shared room (NB: Single room will be at higher rate)
- Home Location:
- PhD Student
- Master Student
- Undergraduate Student
Thank you for taking the time to submit your expression of interest (EOI), you have been placed on our mailing list and will be notified once registrations open in early 2019. The Summer School registration fee is AUD$1,200. If you have any further enquiries/comments please don’t hesitate to contact us direct on the above email address.
Capability Systems Centre
Phone: 02 6268 8960 or 02 6268 9566