The course will commence at 0900h and conclude at 1700h each day. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.
The broad scope of the course is as follows:
Strategic themes and CLC overview
- Overview of the CLC
- Key attributes, Principles and Behaviours
- Leadership and Governance
- Phases of the CLC
- Capability Management Practices, including tailoring.
- Organisational Support
Detailed explanation of practices and artefacts in the context of the CLC
- Program and Project Management
- Systems Engineering
- Integrated Logistic Support
- Procurement and Contracting
- Assurance and Risk Management
- Key Artefacts