THE COURSE IS CANCELLED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT NUMBERS.
Please contact the Capability Systems Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information.
The course will commence at 0900h and conclude at 1700h each day. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.
The broad scope of the course is as follows:
Strategic themes and CLC overview
- Overview of the CLC
- Key attributes, Principles and Behaviours
- Leadership and Governance
- Phases of the CLC
- Capability Management Practices, including tailoring.
- Organisational Support
Detailed explanation of practices and artefacts in the context of the CLC
- Program and Project Management
- Systems Engineering
- Integrated Logistic Support
- Procurement and Contracting
- Assurance and Risk Management
- Key Artefacts