Attendees except invited speakers must register under one of the following registration categories.
- Full registration: AUD 280
- Student registration with banquet: AUD 140
- Student registration without banquet: free
The Full registration or Student registration with banquet include 1x welcome reception, 1x banquet, lunch and morning/afternoon tea for each day and an excursion. The Student registration without banquet includes all items listed above expect the banquet.
Please register for the conference as early as possible and before 8 March 2019. Before you proceed with the registration, you are strongly encouraged to read the Registration Policy Notes.
Registration Policy Notes
- Registration Fee Details: All fees are listed in Australian dollars ($AUD) and are inclusive of 10% GST.
- Additional banquet ticket: Registered attendees can buy additional banquet tickets for accompanying people in the registration system (AUD 140 per ticket).
- Confirmation and tax invoice: Once the registration is completed, an email will be sent to the attendees with confirmation and tax invoice.
- Visa application: Attendees should prepare their visa entry requirements as prescribed by the Australian Government. A summary of the conference and registration detail will be emailed to attendees once the registration is processed. In the case that an applicant is not granted the Australian Entry Visa, the qSET 2019 Organizer accepts no responsibility.
Please click here to learn more about how to obtain a visa for visiting Australia. If an invitation letter is required, please contact local organizer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student registration: The conference organisers reserve the right to request evidence of current student status for Student Registration.
- Payment method: The only accepted means of payment are by Credit/Debit Card. Visa and MasterCard will be accepted.
Limitation of Liability in relation to 1st qSET 2019
The 1st qSET 2019 organising committee reserves the right to cancel the conference without notice or compensation in the event of any delay, default, failure or cancellation of implementation of any deliverable to or for the 1st qSET 2019 which has been caused directly or indirectly, by any incident of “force majeure”.
For the purposes hereof, the term "force majeure" shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Any act of nature such as fire, earthquake, hurricane, flood or adverse weather conditions;
- Any strike, or other industrial action of any kind;
- Unavoidable breakdown or destruction of facilities or equipment including Power failure;
- Any failure of the 1st qSET 2019 service provider to fully carry out their obligation towards the 1st qSET 2019 Organisers;
- Terrorist attack and/or a Cyber attack;
- Promulgation of any relevant legislation or regulation by local or national government;
- Any occurrence of any nature which renders it reasonably necessary for the 1st qSET 2019 Organisers to cancel the 1st qSET 2019 conference.
In such cases, the 1st qSET 2019 conference organisers are freed of all responsibility and shall only be obliged to reimburse the payments received subject to deduction of any costs it has incurred in preparing the event. This limited liability only extends to the payments made directly to the 1st qSET 2019 and not to payments made by the attendees to the hotels or airlines.