Location: Room 114, Building 26.
Bachelor of Science – The University of Melbourne 2017.
Master of Science (Mathematics and Statistics) – The University of Melbourne 2020.
Current Research Projects:
Explicit results on the sum of a prime and almost prime.
Research activities & publications:
- Masters thesis – Defining Newforms in Characteristic p. Supervised by Alex Ghitza.
- On the sum of a prime and a square-free number with divisibility conditions, submitted, 2021
- On the error term in the explicit formula of Riemann-von Mangoldt, submitted, 2021
- Improving bounds on prime counting functions by partial verification of the Riemann hypothesis, The Ramanujan Journal (to appear), 2022
- On the average value of π(t)-li(t), Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, 2022
- Some explicit estimates for the error term in the prime number theorem, submitted, 2022
- Exact formulae and Turán inequalities for Vafa—Witten invariants of K3 surfaces, submitted, 2022
Link to CV