UNSW Canberra at ADFA
Lecture Theatre North Block, Building 32
Australian Defence Force Academy
Northcott Drive, Campell, ACT, 2612
Formerly Moodleposium, EdTechPosium is the annual Canberra-based educational technology conference with a focus on higher education and VET. In its 9th year, EdTechPosium explores the theme "Fitting the tech to the teaching" and will be hosted by UNSW Canberra at the Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA).
The conference is organised by a committee comprising members from the University of Canberra, Canberra Institute of Technology, the Australian National University, Australian Catholic University, and UNSW Canberra.
Our keynote speakers include Kim Tairi (Auckland University of Technology Library), Graeme Salter (Western Sydney University) and Mathew Hillier (Monash University).
|Registration Type||Cost||Closing Date|
|Early Bird||$320||Friday September 29, 2017|
|Standard||$340||Tuesday October 10 2017|
|Dinner||$74||Tuesday October 10 2017|
*Registration costs are inclusive of GST
The sit down conference dinner will be held on Monday 30th October 2017.
Call for papers
We welcome ½ hour presentations broadly related to technology enable learning and teaching
- Emerging technologies and how they can be applied in your workplace.
- How to embrace new technologies to revitalise old teaching approaches.
- Strategies for working with large student cohorts.
- Strategies to deliver more and better via distance or blended mode.
- Tools and techniques for engaging more effectively than ever with students.
- Putting personalised learning into practice.
- Managing work-integrated learning.
- Partnering with the students in program and course design.
- Implementing augmented and virtual reality in education
- Mainstreaming innovative teaching technologies.
- Generating and using learning and learner analytics.
- Gamifying your courses and programs.