Learn to Lead with UNSW
Free online leadership course for UNSW alumni, presented by UNSW Alumni & Engagement in collaboration with AGSM @ UNSW Business School.
Challenge yourself and improve your leadership skills in our short course, Learn to Lead with UNSW, presented by UNSW Alumni & Engagement in collaboration with AGSM @ UNSW Business School.
Specially curated and free for all UNSW alumni, this 100% online, self-paced course is a unique opportunity to join fellow graduates and expand your leadership knowledge and skills.
What: Free online course focusing on leadership, covering four distinct and relevant topic areas
When: Delivered over two weeks from Monday 27 July to Sunday 9 August
Commitment: 6-10 hours over two weeks
Delivery: Completely online featuring a combination of webinars, lectures, interactive Q&A sessions and self-paced learning
Recognition: Receive a UNSW-certified digital badge upon completion of the course (UNSW alumni and select affiliates only)
- Leadership and performance
- Decision making in complex environments
- Design thinking
- Adaptive leadership and change management
- Dr Samantha Johnson - Executive Coach; Expert in Leadership Performance and Strategic Organisational Behaviour; and Lecturer, Public Sector Leadership, UNSW Canberra
- Ben Pronk - Managing Partner, Mettle Global; Executive in Residence, AGSM @ UNSW Business School; and UNSW Canberra alumnus (BA '96)
- Selena Griffith - Senior Lecturer, Design, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, UNSW Art & Design; Fellow, Sydney School of Entrepreneurship; and UNSW alumna (BIndDes ’94)
- Janine Cahill - Change and Leadership Strategist and UNSW alumna (BA '79 & MCom '87)