Academy Library Open 24/7
The Academy Library’s 24/7 Service is now active!
Library Services and Research Support
- Staff are onsite Monday-Friday, 9.30am to 5.00pm to provide frontline services
- Ask Us a question or book a research consultation online
- Or you can call the Library mobile 0434 369 043 for quick questions
- 24/7 online access to the Library’s extensive resources via the SearchGateway
During Out-of-Session Hours clients are still expect to comply with the following safety protocols – compliance will be monitored and breaches will be escalated for further action:
- If you have been to any known COVID hotspots in the last 14 days, please do not come on campus or access the Academy Library
- If you are unwell, please do not come on campus or access the library
- You must have completed the ‘Safe Return to Campus’ online compliance training by viewing the ‘Safe Return to Campus’ module
- Please keep 1.5 metres from others
- It is critical that you swipe in individually, not in groups – this is for traceability
- Use the hand sanitiser in the library foyer each time you enter
- Exercise the ‘pick it up, put it down’ principle if you are removing items from the collection shelves. These items should be placed in the marked boxes located in collection areas, and not returned to the shelves. These items will be placed into 24-hour quarantine by library staff before being returned to the shelves.
- Activation of the COVIDSafe Tracing app is strongly encouraged