Guide to the Papers of Herbert S. Johnson
|Manuscript Name||Papers of Herbert S. Johnson|
|Manuscript Number||MSS 346|
|Last Updated||July 2014|
|Location||Academy Library, UNSW Canberra|
|Abstract||Text of "Hiroshima witness : an American combat infantry soldier's story", correspondence, and photographs|
Restrictions on Use
No copying is permitted without the permission of the copyright owners.
- Two photographs: one of Herbert and Loretta Johnson in train (Montreal to Ottawa, September, 1995) and one of Herbert Johnson at Botanical Gardens, Montreal (September, 1995).
- Correspondence to Dr Frank Cain, 9 November, 1995.
- Correspondence to Mark Godfrey (US News and World Report), 3 March, 1995.
- Hiroshima Witness - an American Combat Infantry Soldier’s Story by Herbert Johnson, 1994 with added note to Dr. Cain. (Includes ‘Illustrations and Maps’).
- Multi-purpose query letter-outline in relation to Hiroshima Witness (1994).