Academy Library Access - January 2021
The Academy Library is open from 9.00am-5.00pm for the month of January 2021.
- Monday to Friday: library staff are onsite
- Saturday and Sunday: the library is accessible via cardax swipe access - we ask clients to ensure that they leave the library spaces that they use clean and tidy
The 24/7 service will reactivate for the year on 1 February 2021.
Library Services and Research Support
- Staff are onsite Monday-Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Ask Us a question or book a research consultation online
- Or you can call the Library mobile 02 5114 5245 for quick questions
- 24/7 online access to the Library’s extensive resources via the SearchGateway
Library clients are expected to comply with the following safety protocols at all times – compliance will be monitored and breaches will be escalated for further action:
- If you have been to any known COVID hotspots in the last 14 days, please do not come on campus or access the Academy Library
- If you are unwell, please do not come on campus or access the library
- You must have completed the ‘Safe Return to Campus’ online compliance training by viewing the ‘Safe Return to Campus’ module
- Please keep 1.5 metres from others
- It is critical that you swipe in individually, not in groups – this is for traceability
- Use the hand sanitiser in the library foyer each time you enter
- Exercise the ‘pick it up, put it down’ principle if you are removing items from the collection shelves. These items should be placed in the marked boxes located in collection areas, and not returned to the shelves. These items will be placed into 24-hour quarantine by library staff before being returned to the shelves.
- Activation of the COVIDSafe Tracing app is strongly encouraged