Event - Tracking Your Research Impact
Tracking Your Research Impact
Researchers are increasingly required to provide evidence of the impact of their research. Publishing patterns and citation tools very between disciplines and the growing range of metrics available can make tracking your impact more complex than ever. Using Scopus tools and metrics, this session will introduce you to:
• Staying up to date in one step: How to create alerts to keep yourself informed.
• Increase your visibility & citability by finding journals to read and publish in
• How Scopus metrics can help tell a story of your research & impact
• Understanding Scopus content, search tips & best practices to power your research
• Finding the most up to date, relevant content.
• Consider your collaborators, understanding how other authors can improve your impact.
Presenter: Thomas Klinger, Elsevier (Scopus)
Date: Thursday 8th November 2018
Time: 9.30am – 11am
Event for: Academic staff, postgraduate research students, professional staff, research associates
This event is part of the Building and Maintaining a Research Profile Workshop Series
Other sessions include: Planning to Publish for Impact; Using Social Media to Promote Your Research; Managing Your UNSW Canberra Researcher Profile – The Research Gateway; Managing Your UNSW Canberra Researcher Profile – ROS