24/7 Access Trial Ending 5pm, 17 Nov 2017
The Library is trialing 24/7 access for the period starting 8am Monday, 9th October through until 5pm Friday, 17th November, 2017.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- A quiet place to study and focus
- Access to the printers, copiers and scanners
- Access to Computers
- In-house use of: Course Readings, Defence Collection and the General Collections
WHAT’S THE CATCH?
- You must be a current UNSW Canberra student or staff member
- You must use your ID to gain access
- Staff will only be on duty normal Semester hours
- Mon–Thurs: 8am – 9pm
- Fri: 8am – 5pm
- Sat and Sun: 1pm – 5pm
- During the trial, the self checker will not be operational, any items to be borrowed must be done when the Library is staffed.
SOUNDS GOOD…WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
- The Library will complete a closing procedure, anyone in the Library will need to exit the library and re-enter by swiping your ID card at the front door.
- You can come and go as you wish. Use the green button to exit through the front door and your ID card to re-enter.
- Follow the food policy (i.e. no hot food, and only drinks with lids). Please remember to place rubbish in the rubbish bins provided.
- Ensure that you use the space and facilities in accordance with the UNSW Student Code of Conduct and the UNSW Staff Code of Conduct.
- Give us lots of feedback!