- Currently undertaking a PhD candidate program researching the 'Interaction of Organisational, Human and Technology Factors on the Effectiveness of Safety Management Systems and Value Achieved from Deploying New Technology'.
- Publications - Conferences 5
- Senior Lecturer, School of Aerospace, Civil, Mechanical Engineering, UNSW@ADFA (2004 - on)
- Managing Director, FeedForward Partners Pty Ltd (2003 - on)
- Manager Corporate Strategy, AeroStructures Australia Pty Ltd (2002-2003)
- Director of Defence and National Security Practice, Booz Allen Hamilton (Australia) Pty Ltd (2000-2002)
- Chief Engineer/Manager of Operations, Ball Aerospace Australia Pty Ltd (1998-2000)
- Wing Commander, Office in Charge, Aircraft Structural Integrity, Director General Technical Airworthiness (1994 - 1998)
- Various Aerospace Engineering officer appointments in the RAAF (1978 - 1998)
- Specialist aircraft structures and continuing airworthiness requirements.
- Advisory support to technology based defence (government and commercial), other commercial and regulatory enterprises on organisation, technology and human factors considerations in programs focused at advancing organisational development to support introduction of new technology leading to transformation of the enterprise.