ACT Young Women in Engineering (YoWIE)
Ever wondered where studying maths and science at school can take you?
Come and experience Engineering at UNSW Canberra
- Pull apart and rebuild an engine
- Command a robot to solve a problem
- Simulate realistic-looking trees on a computer
- Test aircraft wings in a wind tunnel
- Fly a drone by remote control
- and much more
If you’re a young woman in Years 9 or 10 in 2019, you’re invited to attend our FREE Young Women in Engineering (YoWIE) three-day workshop.
UNSW Canberra, in Campbell ACT
How to apply
To apply you need to be nominated by your school’s maths or science coordinator.
Registrations for 2019 will open soon. For instructions on how to register, see the Registration tab.