Effective stakeholder management is critical to building coalitions, achieving outcomes and ensuring the success of your work. Genuine stakeholder involvement will provide expertise, reduce risks, ensure project success (increase probability), get project acceptance and increase trust making.
This stakeholder management course delivers the principles of effective stakeholder management in everyday working situations. We will consider a wide range of stakeholders and examine stakeholders from a variety of perspectives, including power and interest dimensions, and in so doing, develop techniques for effective engagement with your stakeholders.
You will learn to
- Recognize and classify the different types of stakeholders in your problem situation
- Identify strategies to manage different stakeholder types
- Consider the practical constraints of time and resources
- Develop communication strategies to engage stakeholders
- Practice methods and tools to develop your stakeholder management plan
No prior knowledge is assumed.
Duration: 1 Day
Delivery Mode: On-campus and remote. You choose how you would like to attend.