Graduation Ceremony Attendance
Students will be contacted by UNSW in early August 2021 to register attendance/non attendance
I am attending
- Register as attending via MyUNSW by 6 August 2021. Check your name, address and degree specialisation are correct.
- Book your Academic Dress (gown and hat) hire, photography and guest tickets (see below)
- Register for the after ceremony function (see below)
I am not attending
- Register your non-attendance via MyUNSW. Check your name, address and degree specialisation are correct.
- Your graduation documents will be sent to you after your scheduled ceremony date by either registered post within Australia, or by TNT courier outside Australia
If you require evidence of your degree completion for work purposes, please email SAS@adfa.edu.au and a formal letter can be provided.
In order to graduate, it is a University requirement that all materials must be returned and all fines and fees must be settled by 6 August 2021. This includes any tuition fees, loans, library books, fines etc.
Students can check their accounts by contacting Student Administrative Services. Library accounts can be checked through the myLibrary login.
Academic Dress, Photography and guest tickets- will open for ordering in early August 2021
- Ordering and payment for academic dress (gown and hat) hire, photography and issue of guest tickets.
Hire and payment for academic dress, and photography is at Scene to Believe.
The last day for payment is midnight 13 September 2021. If you pay and then find out that you are deemed ineligible for graduation, then a refund will be processed.
You must have a prebooked time to collect your gown due to COVID restrictions.
Each Graduand will need to register the name and contact number for 2 guests (under COVID guidelines)
2. Academic dress (gown and hat) collection
Collection of academic dress from Adams Auditorium (Navy, Army, Airforce Rooms) will commence from 1000 to 1300 (by appointment) on Friday 17 September at the prebooked time.
3. Academic dress (gown) return
All graduands must return their academic gown to Adams Auditorium by 1800 on Friday 17 September 2021. If not returned there will be a late fee of $100 as the academic dress must be packed and returned to Sydney.
4. Register for Extra Guest Tickets
Due to COVID, guest tickets are currently limited to 2 per graduand. If you wish to register for extra tickets please email SAS@adfa.edu.au and once all seats have been allocated (a week prior to the event) you may be eligible for extra tickets.
5. Function after Ceremony - Registration opens in early August 2021
Please register for the after ceremony function to be held in Adams Auditorium Foyer from 1500-1700 via Event Registration