UNSW Canberra’s Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Office aims to create an inclusive campus for students and staff to reach their full academic and career potential, regardless of background. We work with students and staff across the university to evolve a culture that embraces equity and supports a diverse and inclusive community through strategic policies, initiatives, training programs, and events.
We can help you with:
- advice and referrals for students on Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, flexible study and wellbeing matters
- advice and support for reasonable adjustments
- management of a range of Equity and Diversity initiatives, projects, events and activities for students
- co-ordination of UNSW Canberra’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee and Equity plan
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion training and resources.
UNSW offers a range of support and development services for all students, including:
Our team is ready to help you. Current students can find additional resources and the contact details for the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion team on the Student Hub.